CHAPTERS OF BOOKS
- Structure of Turbulent Boundary Layers (P. M. Ligrani), Aerodynamics and Compressible Flows, Encyclopedia of Fluid Mechanics (Editor: N. Cheremisinoff), Vol. 8, pp. 111-189, Gulf Publishing, October 1988.
- Development and Structure of a Film-Cooling Jet in a Turbulent Boundary Layer with Heat Transfer (C. S. Subramanian, P. M. Ligrani, J. G. Green, W. D. Doner and P. Kaisuwan), Rotating Machinery Transport Phenomena, Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Transport Phenomena and Dynamics of Rotating Machinery (ISROMAC-3), (Editors: J. H. Kim and W.-J. Yang), Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, pp. 53-68, March 1992.
- Transient, Oscillatory and Steady Characteristics of Dean Vortex Pairs in a Curved Rectangular Channel (P. M. Ligrani), Ordered and Turbulent Patterns in Taylor-Couette Flow (Editors: C. David Andereck and F. Hayot) , NATO Advanced Science Institutes Series Volume, Series B: Physics Vol. 297, Plenum Press Publishing Corporation, pp. 281-288, October 1992.
- Interactions Between Different Strength Vortices and Injectant Downstream of Film-Cooling Holes in a Turbulent Boundary Layer (P. M. Ligrani), Rotating Machinery Transport Phenomena, Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Transport Phenomena and Dynamics of Rotating Machinery (ISROMAC-4), (Editors: J. H. Kim and W.-J. Yang), Begell Publishing Corporation, Vol. 2, pp. 644-654, October 1993.
- Effects of Curvature on Heat Transfer in Channels and Swirl Chambers (P. M. Ligrani), Recent Research Developments in Heat, Mass, & Momentum Transfer, Vol. 2-1999, (Editor: S. G. Pandalai), Research Signpost Publishers, Vol. 2, pp. 171-183, 1999.
- Dimple Array Effects on Turbulent Heat Transfer and Flow Structure (P. M. Ligrani), Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer 5 (Editors: K. Hanjalic, Y. Nagano, S. Jakirlic), Begell House Inc., New York, Wallingford (UK), pp. 59-78, 2006.
- Measurements of Surface Heat Transfer Characteristics Using Infrared Imaging (P. M. Ligrani), Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics (Editors: C. Tropea, A Yarin, J. Foss), Springer-Verlag Publishers, Part B, Chapter 7, Section 7.2, pp. 500-515, 2007.
- Recent Developments in Impingement Array Cooling, Including Consideration of the Separate Effects of Mach Number, Reynolds Number, Temperature Ratio, Hole Spacing, and Jet-to-Target Plate Distance (P. M. Ligrani), Impingement Jet Cooling in Gas Turbines (Editors: R. S. Amano, B. Sunden), WIT Press, Southampton, United Kingdom, Chapter 3, pp. 63-102, 2014.
- Forced Convection – External Flow (P. M. Ligrani), Handbook of Thermal Science and Engineering (Editor: Francis A. Kulacki), Springer Publishing Corporation, New York, New York, USA, 2017.